A complete guide to earning money by playing Alien Worlds. Alien Worlds is a crypto game about space exploration, Trillium mining and fighting other explorers while doing it.
Alien Worlds TLM currency is publicly traded on Binance and other crypto markets, making it safe and convenient to get USDT if you have TLM. There are a few ways to earn in Alien Worlds:
- Mining for Trillium (TLM)
- Selling Aliens World NFTs
- Buying a Land in Alien Worlds
Mining for Trillium
Mining is a core activity in Alien Worlds, and much of the game’s economy revolves around Trillium staking, mining and conversion. Naturally, you have to mine, as mining also rewards NFTs.
How much you can earn from mining in Alien Worlds?
As a complete beginner, you can earn around 1 USD per hour:
- Players usually mine for 1 hour per day, as the process gets rather boring rather quickly
- With a typical beginner’s build, you will complete roughly 15 mining attempts during that hour
- On average, each mining attempt will give you ~0.15 TLM (with a medium charge time land)
- That results in 2.25 TLM per hour, which is roughly 1 USD per hour
- You can teleport TLM to Binance by using the Alien Worlds Teleport protocol and complete the trade there
This seems pretty low, but do remember that we’re talking about earnings you can get as soon as you start playing the game.
Advanced players have access to better mining tools which reward more TLM per mine, so their earnings can easily go from 1 USD to 6 – 10 USD per hour.
Selling Alien Worlds NFTs
A natural byproduct of mining Trillium is having a chance to get NFTs. Every time you mine, the game calculates your chance to get a NFT and rewards you if you’re lucky.
Here’s how to earn from selling NFTs in Alien Worlds:
- Alien Worlds NFTs can be sold on the AtomicHub marketplace for WAX tokens
- WAX tokens are the currency of the WAX blockchain, which is powering Alien Worlds
- WAX tokens can be exchanged for TLM on various WAX exchanges, such as alcor.exchange
- You can teleport TLM to Binance by using the Alien Worlds Teleport protocol
Buying a Land in Alien Worlds
In addition to mining and selling NFTs, players can invest in owning a part of Alien Worlds. Lands are super expensive, but for those loaded with cash, it can be a viable way of earning side income.
In no circumstances would we recommend rushing in and buying a Land in Alien Worlds if you’re just starting out. Take your time to play the game and figure out what is the best approach for you.
With that said, here’s how to own a piece of Alien Worlds universe:
- Go to AtomicHub and filter out Lands in the Alien Worlds collection
- Find a Land you like and don’t buy it yet
- Check out the AW Stats website which tracks Landowner earnings from mining and see if your land is popular among players
- If it is, buy it, set commission and sit back and enjoy
It’s hard to project how much you can earn from owning a Land, as it depends on the overall in-game activity and player interest in your land. However, most Lands we checked earn around 30-50 TLM per day.